Friday, October 16, 2009

How to Create Your Own Custom Font

Although I don’t possess the talent to paint or draw, I like to doodle and make my own stuff. I like to use creative fonts that I downloaded from the net. But, I occasionally get bored using them, and switch to another font. Then, I found this great, and free, website that you can use to create your own custom font. How great it would be to use your creation to add a personal touch to gift cards, notes, letters, scrapbooks, or so many other projects.

All you need is a pen, printer and scanner. You don’t even have to download and install the software.

First, download (this is in PDF format), print out, and fill in the font template form. You can use your own handwriting or create your own unique designs. Then, scan this into your computer and upload it to the FontCapture site. They then walk you through the process to create your custom font.

Here is the link:

www.fontcapture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blogspot

Here you will find a mix of my favorites. I love colors, especially pastels. I like to use these colors in my hobby and welcome comments.

I have a shop on etsy where I sell handmade and vintage items. Come on over and take a look.

http://www.taterpuddin.etsy.com

Currency converter

  • http://www.xe.com/